What is a CoWork?
A cowork is a collection of resources mutually shared by a group of professionals from a wide range of professions. We provide an attractive alternative to expensive office space, inefficient home offices and costly office equipment.
If you are a Small Business owner, sales professional, freelance professional, web designer/programmer, or ??? We can provide you an alternative to working out of your home or an expensive office space.
Some unique benefits of a Cowork:
- Lower priced office space
- Ideal networking environment
- Access to a wide range of tools and services (WiFi, fax machine, copier, PCs/Macs, conference rooms, A/V equipment, live receptionist, phone lines, 24 hr access, exclusive member events, physical mailing address/ mailboxes, breakroom and more!
- A much more professional location to meet clients and customers compared to your home or the local coffee shop.
Our goal is to offer all of this to our members at the lowest possible cost. You pay for only what you need, and nothing you don't. We want to keep talented professionals in Bowling Green by providing a cost effective way to start and succeed in small business.
Here's how you can help:
1. Friend / Like us on Facebook. and/or Twitter. Communicate with us and network with others to make a Bowling Green CoWork a reality.
2. Help us spread the word by telling anyone in West KY that may be interested in a CoWork.
3. Contact us with questions or suggestions.
For more information about coworking, visit Wikipedia.
Cowork - Greenville, SC
Altamont Cowork - Tracy, CA
Connect 113 - Alexandria, VA
Conjunctured - Austin, TX
Carrboro Creative Coworking - Carrboro, NC
Hive at 55 - New York, NY
Bright Cowork - Winchester, VA
Citizen Space - San Francisco, CA